Friday, May 21, 2010

I don't know if I can go on

So today is day 10. I have lost a total of 14 lbs but have failed to get a measuring tape so I am unaware if I am in fact losing inches. My lovely husband says I do look smaller but I am at that stage that I don't feel like I am.

My cravings are just getting worse and worse. Last night I dreamt I cheated on my diet. I woke up feeling so guilty! The hunger is not as bad as the first week but in the first week I did not have cravings! I was in the car yesterday while a Taco Bell commercial came on. I sat there imagining getting my favorite burrito... Even now while typing my mouth starts to water. I am fearful that my whole life has revolved around food and I just hope this diet will break that.

I have decided to start making candles to help keep me busy. I just need to find the energy I am lacking so I can go to the craft store and get what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment