Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Starting of a Big Journey

So I have started my 500 calorie a day diet today. It started with 2 days of binging; eating as many calories and fat as I physically can. My first day I ate 7014 calories and 311 grams of fat. I felt so sick by the time I ate my lunch at 3:30 I could not eat another bite for the rest of the day. I ended up on the couch with a heating pad on my stomach for 2 hours - it was BAD! By the second day I didn't even want to eat; I had to force myself to eat and eat and eat. I couldn't bring myself to count calories but I do know I ate a sausage and egg breakfast meal from McDonald's, chow mien and 5 egg rolls, a pint of ice cream, chili cheese fries, fried chicken strips and a slice of cake!

Now it is the start of my third day; I am starting my day with a huge bottle of water and a nice strong cup of tea. I get to look forward to 100 grams of chicken and some cucumber for lunch and dinner.

So far, I am longing for some sort of snack but cannot have anything. It is something I will have to get over it I suppose.

I will be posting my measurements and weight later for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment