Friday, July 16, 2010

Life passes you by

Wow! So it has been way too long since I spilled my guts!!! I have successfully finished the HCG diet; losing a grand total of 30 pounds!! I am very proud of myself! I plan on doing another round of the diet in August. My ultimate goal is to be 140 pounds... I have to admit the diet is not easy and you have to be willing to give your life to the diet for the entire time. But the results are so quick and so grand it is worth it!

Yesterday was my birthday, I turned the big 28. It was a lovely day at the beach with two great friends. I had been expecting a text from my brother and a call from my dad but when it became apparent they had forgotten I mentioned it to my husband. Magically two minutes later I got a text from my brother and a call from my father... For the first time in my whole life I was not concerned about gifts - I just wanted people to remember me. It is something special when someone you have not spoken with in a long time texts you to say happy birthday and to tell you they miss you. It makes you feel on top of the World!

This new year of my life I plan on buying a house, losing 70 more pounds, learn to bake French macaroons, take up photography, enlighten myself spiritually more than I have ever and most importantly, remember people on their special days...

No comments:

Post a Comment